Monday 12 October 2015

Card for a friend

I decided that I would again use Sue Wilson's dies and the matching stamps for my friends birthday card, which again I made at the last minute.  I started off using the Tied Together Embossing folder by Couture Creations - which is one of my favourites - onto Coconut white card. I mounted this onto a pale blue card.  

I then used the Kalika Trio  stamp which matched the Greek Collection Kefalonia die and coloured this in using Copic pens.  I then cut this out with the Kefalonia die and using the same set cut out a smaller filigree die cut to go on top.  The sentiments was made using my foiling machine.

To finish, I just added some Creative Expressions dazzler from one of their multipacks of various sizes.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Elaine, love the die and embossing.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete